The Sunwayfoto DDP-64M Indexing Rotator is a rotating head that allows you to pan at precise degree increments. This enables you to capture a series of photos – at stop intervals that range from 5° to 90° – that you’ll later stitch into a panoramic masterpiece (possibly involving high-dynamic range capture as well).
Indexing Rotator DDP-64M best price at ttmstuff.com.
Buy Sunwayfoto DDP-64M Indexing Rotator lowest price and fast shipping.
Remove and insert the attached key to easily change the detent (stop) interval. The DDP-64M features independent locks for the top platform and for the pan base. You can also use this indexing rotator as a traditional panning base. With a 22 lb load capacity, the DDP-64M supports most camera/lens combinations.
- There are 10 options for detent (stop) configuration: degree increments of 5 (72 stops), 10 (36 stops), 15 (24 stops), 20 (18 stops), 24 (15 stops), 30 (12 stops), 36 (10 stops), 45 (8 stops), 60 (6 stops), or 90 (4 stops)
- All-metal construction, anodized to a scratch-resistant black finish
- Control lever is also metal, with no plastic or rubber
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser-engraved index marks
SUNWAYFOTO Indexing Rotator DDP-64M DDP64M for Tripod Head Sunway product Highlights
- Ideal for HDR Panoramas
- Degree Increments from 5-90°
- Easily Change Detent Interval
- Independent Top Platform & Pan Locks
- All-Metal Construction
- Lubricated Bearings
- 22 lb Load Capacity
- Weighs Just 0.73 lb
DDP-64 Indexing Rotator review:
- You have to start all of your rotations at zero degrees. Some of the settings do not pass through zero and 90 degrees (20-18, 24-15, 36-10, and 60-6). This is no problem for Panoramic photography. You just can’t start at 90 degrees.